About us

Niagara-on-the-Lake Tennis Club* is operated by member volunteers under an agreement with the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. We are dedicated to providing access for all to affordable first-class tennis in a safe, welcoming environment.

The Town owns and maintains the Memorial Park facilities, including the tennis courts, nets and court lighting.

The Club manages all tennis activities and has significantly contributed to facilities improvements.

Our History page provides highlights of the many substantial contributions of our Members over the years and interesting articles on the championship tennis era in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

For directions to the tennis courts, see our Visitors page.

Board of Directors

  • Wendy Dell, President

  • Gerry McIlhone, Vice President

  • Irene McEvoy-Lucas, Treasurer

  • Brenda Parks, Secretary

  • Rosemary Goodwin

  • Fraser Ecclestone

  • Larry Platt

Contacting Us

Please email us. A Club representative will respond promptly.

Our address of record is:
PO Box 1355, Niagara-on-the-Lake ON L0S 1J0

*Niagara-on-the-Lake Tennis Club is an Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporation.

© 2020 Niagara-on-the-Lake Tennis Club | PO Box 1355, Niagara-on-the-Lake ON L0S 1J0

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software