I hereby apply for Membership in Niagara-on-the-Lake Tennis Club and consent to the Club:
- Circulating Member name, phone number and e-mail address information to other Club Members.
- Making use of any image taken while participating in Club activities.
- Publishing Member tennis results.
I understand that Niagara-on-the-Lake Tennis Club is a volunteer organization that relies on individual contributions of time and talent from Members to organize all Club activities and events. Please refer to our Volunteer Interest section on the application to indicate any area where you would like to help out. Volunteering is a great way for new Members to quickly get involved in the Club and to meet other Members.
I and each applicant member of my family understand that tennis can be a physically demanding sport which has some inherent risks of falling or injury. On behalf of all applicants listed on my application, I agree to hold harmless the Club, its Directors, Officers, Members and coaches for any injury, damage, loss or expense, however caused in our use of the Club's facilities or participation in Club activities. Furthermore we agree to:
- Abide by all Club Rules as posted on our website.
- Wear proper footwear that is in good condition to reduce the chance of slipping on the court.
- Not use the courts when they are wet or in damp condition since this may increase any chances of slips or falls.